BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here we are at week #2! Hopefully you didn't have too much trouble getting up this morning with losing an hour of sleep. I know I always hate losing the hour, but I can't complain too much!! For at least the next week or so, the kids won't be waking up at 6am because the sun is streaming through their windows... and I love that we'll have sunshine for an extra hour in the evening! Though the thought of having Brayden's finely tuned nursing schedule disrupted might be a hassle to fix!



I hope that last week's verse - Proverbs 16:3, was able to encourage your spirit! This week I will be memorizing another verse and I hope that you will join me!


This weeks I have chosen Hebrews 11:6 - "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."



Use whatever method you like to memorize this verse and I hope that you have a wonderful week. I would love to hear your comments on my first full week of blogging and if there are any topics you might be interested in, please let me know.

blog comments powered by Disqus